© All rights reserved, Easy Group, LLC. Version 1.0
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Uni-Kit
has no association with any of the manufacturers listed here such as Hp, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox, etc.
All logos and brand names shown here are used for identification purposes only. It is illegal to reproduce these instructions without written licensing consent from Easy Group LLC.
1. The filling hole is located under the label as shown. Just peel back the label leaving it
still connected to the cartridge, do not remove completely.
2. Use the provided eyelet screw to drill a filling hole on the top of the cartridge(s) into the
3. Connect the needle to the syringe and fill with ink.
4. Insert the needle into the filling hole and inject about 10ml of ink.
5. Pull the label back into place and use a piece of tape to hold it in place.
6. Rinse the syringe with water and dry between each color refill or store for future use.
7. Reinsert cartridge back into the printer and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer