© All rights reserved, Easy Group, LLC. Version 1.0
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Uni-Kit
has no association with any of the manufacturers listed here such as Hp, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox, etc.
All logos and brand names shown here are used for identification purposes only. It is illegal to reproduce these instructions without written licensing consent from Easy Group LLC.
Hewlett Packard Cartridges
C4841A, C4842A, C4843A, C4844A,
C4836A, C4837A, C4838A
1. Cut label at joint between top and bottom cap of cartridge case.
2. Flip back the bottom cap of cartridge.
3. Squeeze the sides of cartridge casing and wiggle out the Mylar ink bag and
pump assembly from the insert lock.
4. Screw the eyelet screw into the center of the rubber sealing plug, (situated in the
filling hole) until a firm grip is made and pull out the plug. (Do not pull the plug
off the end of the eyelet screw.)
5. Inject the ink through the filling hole into the Mylar ink bag. (Do not insert the
needle more than 1/2" into the bag or else the Mylar ink bag may be pierced.)
6. Fill with ink until ink appears at the bottom of the filling hole. Reseal with the
plug on the end of the screw and then remove the screw from the plug.
7. Remove the excess air from the Mylar ink bag and pump assembly as follows:
A. Hold assembly at a 45° angle with outlet hole at the top.
B. Insert needle of empty injector (with plunger pushed in) into outlet hole.
C. Press and release cartridge pump several times which will push air into the
D. Pull back the plunger on the syringe to remove any air from the outlet hole
then remove the needle.
8. Replace the Mylar ink bag assembly into the cartridge case and clip the bottom
back into position.
9. Install the cartridge back into printer.
Note: Immediately refill any empty cartridges.