© All rights reserved, Easy Group, LLC. Version 1.0
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Uni-Kit
has no association with any of the manufacturers listed here such as Hp, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox, etc.
All logos and brand names shown here are used for identification purposes only. It is illegal to reproduce these instructions without written licensing consent from Easy Group LLC.
Hewlett Packard Cartridges
51645A, 51645G, 51640A, 51640C, 51640M, 51640Y, 51644C,
51644M, 51644Y, C6615DN , C6615AN
For maximum success, using the HP bottom filler (sold separately) makes the filling
of these HP inkjet cartridges easier and neater.
1. Turn the cartridge upside down and using a peel back the plastic film covering
the stainless steel ball bearing as shown below.
2. Using a screwdriver push the ball bearing into the cartridge.
3. Connect the needle to the syringe and fill with the correct color ink. Important:
Do NOT insert the needle more than 1 inch into the cartridge as you may pur
chase the bag inside the cartridge.
4. Inject 20 ml. of ink into the hole.
5. Squeeze the sides of cartridge while sealing the filling hole with the included
plug, make sure that the plug is seated flush against the cartridge.
6. Allow cartridge to sit with the print head down for at least 2 minutes to draw out
any excess ink and equalize the pressure in the cartridge. Important: Do not
leave the cartridge resting a paper towel this will cause a wicking effect which
will empty your cartridge.
7. Rinse the syringe with warm water and dry between each color refill or store for
8. Reinsert the cartridge and run a priming cycle as per printer instructions.
Note: Immediately refill any empty cartridges.