© All rights reserved, Easy Group, LLC. Version 1.0
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Uni-Kit
has no association with any of the manufacturers listed here such as Hp, Epson, Lexmark, Xerox, etc.
All logos and brand names shown here are used for identification purposes only. It is illegal to reproduce these instructions without written licensing consent from Easy Group LLC.
BC-01, BC-02, BC-05, BX-02, BX-03, BC-06
1. Use the eyelet screw to remove plug located on the top side of the cartridge.
FOR BX-03 ONLY: A hole must be made on the top of the cartridge by using
the hole making tool included in the kit. . Firmly hold the handle of the tool and
begin twisting the tool into the top corner of the cartridge. Continue twisting
until it pierces the plastic cover. Once the plastic to is pierced, making the rest
of the hole will go very quickly.
2. Connect the needle to the syringe and fill with ink.
3. Insert the syringe through the filling hole and push into the cartridge. Note: You
may feel a slight pressure because the cartridge contains a sponge.
4. Inject up to 30 ml. of ink then reseal the cartridge with the plug that was re
moved from step 1. FOR BX-03 ONLY: Use the plug provided in the kit to seal
5. Rinse the syringe with water and dry for future use, or use with a different color
6. Reinsert the cartridge(s) and run a priming cycle as per printer instructions.
Note: Immediately refill any empty cartridges.